Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MY STAINED WINDOW

Dear Erika,

These thorn's of Christmas have become a familiar needle to hurt me once again.
Familiar stains on my lonely pain and I can't make it disappear.
This window tear's with every breath I place to write out your name for my repair.
Something I've been so afraid of as I sail in this refrain...
Embracing you and your needle it really hurts to let you down.
My sweetest friend I feel the tear upon my wires of broken bones I can't repair.
What have I become my dearest friend?

I remember what I saw beneath your heroes costume that you left to me.
Promises that parts of you would always be in here after everything in life has gone away.
Memories to make me miss you even when you're here.
To bleed beneath you behind this window I stare as your reflection becomes my empire of gold.
A focus on the only stain that's made to keep what's left of me that's real.
What have I become my dearest friend?

I live to find a way to make you whole from millions of miles away.
Where I'll always remember why you're everything to me.
You walked a crown of broken thoughts to leave me a familiar lovely stain.
Now stains from thorns I live to hurt for and repair.
I don't know if I still feel because your the only thing that's real.
But I remember that your everything to me my sweetest friend.
The only thing that has a chance to truly help make love real.
What have I become my dearest friend?

Always,
     Ghost6

Inspired By: Everything Trying by Damien Jurado & Hurt by Johnny Cash

Merry Christmas Erika,

              Another one without you. I hope your happy with so much gift's this Christmas.
I wish I was there. I know I didn't do anything wrong. So many people were fighting to
\make us sacrificial. Sorry I couldn't give you a real gift. Maybe when I'm out you'd let
me make it up to you. Give you so much back, I'll live and cure based on what makes
you happy. I'll get strong the way it makes you smile. Live the way that makes you proud.
I'll work hard. I know I don't look like much now, but when they're out no one can just
hurt my insides for fun anymore. I'm hard to put down, I'll fight to make us happy
everyday. I hope we can run away together when this is over. I wish you a Great
Christmas full of gifts. Full of love with people around you. Wish you the best.
                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                              Always,
                                                                                                                Cyrus V.


No comments:

Post a Comment